GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Game Over - Town won

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day One

Unread postby Corrdorr » 11th February, 2018, 7:07 am

Lochlan wrote:I'm almost certain JT is town from just this post. I'm going to act as though he is unless something proves otherwise. I just want to see balls to the wall Cobalt out some wolfies.

I'm glad there's already a post I feel off about. I know that Cobalt often starts like this when he's Vanilla Town, but this reaction seems a bit too trusting of Lochlan. If you're almost certain Cobalt is town, this means you're scum together or you're scum by yourself trying to get in Cobalt's good books and under his radar. I don't really see why any mafia player worth their salt would be so certain after a few posts Day 01

Let's Ban Lochlan, stir things up and shake it down.
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 172

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 11th February, 2018, 7:23 am

So many players been browsing this game since start but we're only up to page two oml Where's the five pages in two hours :rip:
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 172

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 11th February, 2018, 7:43 am

Corrdorr wrote:
Lochlan wrote:I'm almost certain JT is town from just this post. I'm going to act as though he is unless something proves otherwise. I just want to see balls to the wall Cobalt out some wolfies.

I'm glad there's already a post I feel off about. I know that Cobalt often starts like this when he's Vanilla Town, but this reaction seems a bit too trusting of Lochlan. If you're almost certain Cobalt is town, this means you're scum together or you're scum by yourself trying to get in Cobalt's good books and under his radar. I don't really see why any mafia player worth their salt would be so certain after a few posts Day 01

What a strong reaction, but one I appreciate. I state in my post that I'm basically considering him innocent until proven guilty. Everyone else is in a state of limbo between the two for me. After the first cycle, it should start to be obvious if Cobalt is town or not. If not the first cycle then the second, but waiting that long placing all our bets on him is dumb, so I'm just going to assume he's town.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 296

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 11th February, 2018, 7:48 am

Corrdorr wrote:If you're almost certain Cobalt is town, this means you're scum together or you're scum by yourself trying to get in Cobalt's good books and under his radar.

This pings me a bit. I'd hope town would have the foresight to think about other options. As scum, getting a scumread on 2 players based on 1 persons lynch sounds like a good plan. It's too early to be definitive though.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 296

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 11th February, 2018, 8:40 am

Corrdorr wrote:

Oh shush. Nothing pinged me about that post. If anything, the way you went for him for it seemed wayyy too opportunistic.

Won’t lynch you though sis. Yet.
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 303

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Petre » 11th February, 2018, 8:53 am

Ah, I can't wait for everyone to be at me again as always. While it may be extremely annoying and pointless, it's fun for me, so, deal with it?
Anyway,
wolbre04 wrote:Hey all! Glad to have you here :)
Whoever got my character, if I die before you, please win for me :P

Also, I have some disputes I would like to handle early on, per this image from earlier:

Ban Petre
Love you Petre, but let's save us the effort of having to weed through fluff posts again <3 :)

This was super aggressive, Bren. I'm not really getting, like, a scum-feel from you yet, but it's you and me, so the obvious thing to do it Ban Bren. I'm still salty, and until the ball gets going, I don't really have a reason to be suspicious of anyone yet.
Henry Clay compromised the being of the United States.
"The most towny, the most helpful, the best cooperative scum" (Kaspar, Mafia XXXIII): Image
Petre
Mafia A Rank

First name: Peter
Likes received: 163

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby PokemonKidRyan » 11th February, 2018, 8:56 am

Ahhh, I'm so hyped for my first game here. GLHF all.
Read through the first bit and have work later today.
So will be on and off in patches of activity.
Kind Wolf (Alex) you are the love of my life.
I'm so lucky to have you~

Having fun meeting new people and playing more games.
PokemonKidRyan

First name: Ryan

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Kaspar » 11th February, 2018, 9:28 am

Hey, welcome to GTF :heart: Be sure to check out cha-
Hey everyone :P Looking forward to this game
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 703

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 11th February, 2018, 9:43 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Ahhh, I'm so hyped for my first game here. GLHF all.
Read through the first bit and have work later today.
So will be on and off in patches of activity.

Omg, a newbie who actually posted already?

Bless. :hug:
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 303

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Flower » 11th February, 2018, 10:28 am

I played / hosted (not here) Werewolf [and its many variants] and I know that the first day lynches often result an innocent death as the lynched person have a %21.428571429 chance of being an oldfag.

Most of you know each other, you can have guesses about who the oldfags are but I don't know any of you well, so I don't have any clue for now and random lynching is harmful. This is why I'm going to vote NO BAN.
A star is a star, it doesn’t matter where in the sky I shine.
Flower

Likes received: 10

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 11th February, 2018, 10:30 am

JT is acting like JT, which means nothing of his alignment. Don't let him lead town and just sheep him.

ONLY CLAIM IF YOU HAVE A REDCHECK EVEN THEN MAYBE WAIT A BIT! Mafia has a triple kill function so claiming shouldn't be done. Plus claiming is blah. :P

Lol civ read him very early I agree with Cor it's weird.

Surprised we only have two pages.

linki: OOOOOooooOOOooo I hate No lynches, but your reasoning isn't bad.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 9

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 11th February, 2018, 10:31 am

Woollyhoolly wrote:Brennan’s acting all smuggy again imo.eventho he also acted like this last round and he then turned out to be town, it could be a great cover.

Maybe Bren's just a smuggy little shit? ;)
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Petre » 11th February, 2018, 10:32 am

Okay, this is getting boring. So I went to a random number generator, plugged in numbers 1-14, hit "generate," and it gave me number four. So, I'm gonna ban number four on the player list, AKA Corrdorr. So, Ban Corrdorr. Let's see what happens xx
"The most towny, the most helpful, the best cooperative scum" (Kaspar, Mafia XXXIII): Image
Petre
Mafia A Rank

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Sig » 11th February, 2018, 10:33 am

Kaspar wrote:Hey, welcome to GTF :heart: Be sure to check out cha-
Hey everyone :P Looking forward to this game

:werd:

linki: I don't like this you could've easily faked the randomization process. Have you ever been mafia before @Petre
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 11th February, 2018, 10:34 am

Corey votes for Lochlan, Lochlan does a minor NO U, Petre votes for corey.

I'm calling it now out of these three one is mafia.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 11th February, 2018, 10:37 am

I'm also going to throw this out there, since I distinctly remember leading a lynch on a silenced player here, if someone is silenced don't lynch them. Just wait until they can caught it's very unethical and a shitty way to play, plus no spew ect.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Petre » 11th February, 2018, 10:39 am

Sig wrote:linki: I don't like this you could've easily faked the randomization process. Have you ever been mafia before @Petre

I can very easily provide my history feed if you want with screenshots. You can look at the time and everything. Just let me know xx
Petre
Mafia A Rank

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Kaspar » 11th February, 2018, 10:53 am

Ok Peter wtf
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Kaspar » 11th February, 2018, 11:00 am

Petre wrote:
Sig wrote:linki: I don't like this you could've easily faked the randomization process. Have you ever been mafia before @Petre

I can very easily provide my history feed if you want with screenshots. You can look at the time and everything. Just let me know xx

Tbh, if you wanted to push Corey lynch and had it planned, you could have very well generated a number and legitimately have it as receipts, then when he turns town "Oh rip but it was random". This reeks, Pete, this reeks a lot.
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Kaspar » 11th February, 2018, 11:03 am

You all know my opinion on this
Flower wrote:I played / hosted (not here) Werewolf [and its many variants] and I know that the first day lynches often result an innocent death as the lynched person have a %21.428571429 chance of being an oldfag.

Most of you know each other, you can have guesses about who the oldfags are but I don't know any of you well, so I don't have any clue for now and random lynching is harmful. This is why I'm going to vote NO BAN.

Kaspar wrote:
Kaspar wrote:So wait, are we actually gonna argue about this? :rip: I thought it's obvious

Kaspar wrote:So wait, are we actually gonna argue about this? :rip: I thought it's obvious
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active