GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Game Over - Town won

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day One

Unread postby Lochlan » 11th February, 2018, 12:03 pm

Sig wrote:
Lochlan wrote:
Petre wrote:Okay, let's be honest, if Cobalt isn't an attempted kill by the Mafia tonight, then he's mafia. And if we're also being honest, now that Cobalt is going after me, tons of other people will and it's so early :rip: . Whatever happens, I don't think I'll go down that easily without stirring up some more shit.

Ban Petre I haven't liked any of your posts so far, but trying to secure a Cobalt lynch day 2 is a big ol' scum move. Explain yourself.

If Petre flips civ what would you think of JT?

It'd give me a bit more of a townlean. I don't know if I can see scum!Cobalt voting one of his own so early in the day. I could be wrong.

I imagine Cobalt is dangerous scum, so as much as I'm assuming he's town, I have a suitable level of suspicion, I think.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 296

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 11th February, 2018, 12:06 pm

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Petre wrote:
Lochlan wrote:
Petre wrote:Okay, let's be honest, if Cobalt isn't an attempted kill by the Mafia tonight, then he's mafia. And if we're also being honest, now that Cobalt is going after me, tons of other people will and it's so early :rip: . Whatever happens, I don't think I'll go down that easily without stirring up some more shit.

Ban Petre I haven't liked any of your posts so far, but trying to secure a Cobalt lynch day 2 is a big ol' scum move. Explain yourself.

I was just following what more experienced players have put up in the past, even Cobalt himself, in the last mafia game:
Quinn wrote:He DOES have an intensive history of being lynched day 1 or killed night 1. It’s an unfortunate pattern that warrants some paranoia, in my opinion.

Cobalt wrote:You don’t lynch Cobalt unless Cobalt has gone half the game without finding any scum.

Basically, what I got from these posts is that if Cobalt isn't definitively townfirmed day one, he's scum. But I tend to interpret a bunch of shit wrong, which is why my English grade on rhetorical analyses are terrible :weep:

This post is giving me a messy town vibe. Don't make me question my vote Petre it isn't very nice :argh:
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th February, 2018, 12:59 pm

Jesus Christ this is interesting to wake up to

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Petre » 11th February, 2018, 1:01 pm

wolbre04 wrote:Jesus Christ this is interesting to wake up to

Good morning, sunshine; care to give us some input and insight?
Henry Clay compromised the being of the United States.
"The most towny, the most helpful, the best cooperative scum" (Kaspar, Mafia XXXIII): Image
Petre
Mafia A Rank

First name: Peter
Likes received: 163

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th February, 2018, 1:02 pm

Sig wrote:
Woollyhoolly wrote:Brennan’s acting all smuggy again imo.eventho he also acted like this last round and he then turned out to be town, it could be a great cover.

Maybe Bren's just a smuggy little shit? ;)

Sig <3
But seriously Temi nearly every game I've been in Petre tries to hinder me and cause me as much grief as possible. Refer to my first post for him admitting he's gonna do it and try to cause a mess for me

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th February, 2018, 1:02 pm

Kaspar wrote:
Petre wrote:
Sig wrote:linki: I don't like this you could've easily faked the randomization process. Have you ever been mafia before @Petre

I can very easily provide my history feed if you want with screenshots. You can look at the time and everything. Just let me know xx

Tbh, if you wanted to push Corey lynch and had it planned, you could have very well generated a number and legitimately have it as receipts, then when he turns town "Oh rip but it wans random". This reeks, Pete, this reeks a lot.

Honestly Petre playing roulette with a random lynch voter is ssuuuuch a sums thing to do. Honestly. It means you have 0 disregard whatsoever. I'm not defending Corey here as he hasn't really posted anything to give me a lean one way or another, but cmon

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th February, 2018, 1:03 pm

Flower wrote:I played / hosted (not here) Werewolf [and its many variants] and I know that the first day lynches often result an innocent death as the lynched person have a %21.428571429 chance of being an oldfag.

Most of you know each other, you can have guesses about who the oldfags are but I don't know any of you well, so I don't have any clue for now and random lynching is harmful. This is why I'm going to vote NO BAN.

I'm not going to avoid a lynch day one regardless. Been there done that - it's honestly useless and just hands off one day of free death. Even if we kill town it can provide some for of information. No lynches are only strategic in certain situations like an uncertain lylo once that rolls around

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th February, 2018, 1:06 pm

wolbre04 wrote:
Sig wrote:
Woollyhoolly wrote:Brennan’s acting all smuggy again imo.eventho he also acted like this last round and he then turned out to be town, it could be a great cover.

Sig <3
But seriously Temi nearly every game I've been in Petre tries to hinder me and cause me as much grief as possible. Refer to my first post for him admitting he's gonna do it and try to cause a mess for me

If nothing worth investigating/pressuring happens between now and end of phase, you're going to remain my vote as you have been acting messy

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 11th February, 2018, 1:24 pm

wolbre04 wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:
Sig wrote:

Sig <3

If nothing worth investigating/pressuring happens between now and end of phase, you're going to remain my vote as you have been acting messy

Me?

I'm in no way acting messy. What an odd reason to vote for someone.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 9

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th February, 2018, 1:28 pm

Sig wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:
Sig wrote:

Sig <3

Me?

I'm in no way acting messy. What an odd reason to vote for someone.

I just realized that this was not worded as I wanted, I'm referring to Petre as my vote target. Not you bb :)

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th February, 2018, 1:29 pm

Ban the living fuck out of Petre
Thanks for your time
*sweeps messy player aside*

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 11th February, 2018, 1:32 pm

Ah Good I was about to destroy you glad I don't need to. :P
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 9

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Petre » 11th February, 2018, 1:37 pm

Lol, y'all can keep hopping on my bandwagon and I'm not even gonna try that much to defend myself because it'll be fun to see you all turn on each other after I flip not only as town but also as your saving grace. It's a tad too early to roleclaim, and I don't even think I will. If I'm going down, I wanna see the rest of town crash and burn with me xoxo. Who knows, though, I may reconsider.
If I don't, it's all Bren's fault <3
"The most towny, the most helpful, the best cooperative scum" (Kaspar, Mafia XXXIII): Image
Petre
Mafia A Rank

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Lochlan » 11th February, 2018, 1:40 pm

Petre wrote:Lol, y'all can keep hopping on my bandwagon and I'm not even gonna try that much to defend myself because it'll be fun to see you all turn on each other after I flip not only as town but also as your saving grace. It's a tad too early to roleclaim, and I don't even think I will. If I'm going down, I wanna see the rest of town crash and burn with me xoxo. Who knows, though, I may reconsider.

If you're scum, you deserve to die.

If you're town, I'm not awfully upset, because this attitude is awful.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th February, 2018, 1:43 pm

Petre wrote:Lol, y'all can keep hopping on my bandwagon and I'm not even gonna try that much to defend myself because it'll be fun to see you all turn on each other after I flip not only as town but also as your saving grace. It's a tad too early to roleclaim, and I don't even think I will. If I'm going down, I wanna see the rest of town crash and burn with me xoxo. Who knows, though, I may reconsider.

This is incredibly self destructive of you to say. Like lochlan said, if you're mafia great. If you're town ok, because you're being very messy so far
Also
Sure, there is a chance you're an important town role, but if you're not willing to claim at all eventually if you're in the gallows, I don't think it's worth it
Also, the whole saving grace thing sounds so canned and I'm fairly certain it's an absolute bluff

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Petre » 11th February, 2018, 1:49 pm

Look, guys, I know I'm playing messily. I know I'm being very self-incriminating. I know I'm also frankly being quite a bit of am asshole. Really, I don't know what else to say. The last post was meant to be aggressive and was meant to get people to read in between the lines. Brennan kind of got it but he's calling it a bluff. I just didn't wanna role claim or give too strong of a hint so early. Just do yourselves all a favor and go back to the beginning and read Cobalt's list, point number two was very nice. Also, quite a few players haven't even posted yet, so I would wait a bit.
Petre
Mafia A Rank

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Calcifer » 11th February, 2018, 1:58 pm

-
Last edited by Calcifer on 5th November, 2018, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

Likes received: 127

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PostThis post was deleted by Woollyhoolly on 29th May, 2020, 10:11 am.
Reason: x

Unread postby Corrdorr » 11th February, 2018, 2:24 pm

Good Mornting everybody

I totally get how my reaction could be seen as an overreaction (and the most part), but it was as much a gut read as a shitty post. We can't get anywhere in a game so early unless we prod the cattle and that's what I did. It was a bit messy but we got some good reads out of it so :eli:

Lochlan coming to defend himself I admit did feel a little genuine, but I'm not sold entirely that he's not scum yet. Petre coming for me with a random number generator had me spewing what the fuck was that? :weep:

I'll Ban Petre, because my reason is not number generated.
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 172

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 11th February, 2018, 2:29 pm

This is a really quick conclusion to jump to. Just because I pushed you for a bad post you automatically jump to “if he doesn’t die tonight he’s mafia”, which translates to your team is going to NOT kill me so they can push me harder for it later.

Nice try.
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 303

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active