GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Game Over - Town won

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Day One

Unread postby Cobalt » 11th February, 2018, 2:29 pm

Corrdorr wrote:Good Mornting everybody

I totally get how my reaction could be seen as an overreaction (and the most part), but it was as much a gut read as a shitty post. We can't get anywhere in a game so early unless we prod the cattle and that's what I did. It was a bit messy but we got some good reads out of it so :eli:

Lochlan coming to defend himself I admit did feel a little genuine, but I'm not sold entirely that he's not scum yet. Petre coming for me with a random number generator had me spewing what the fuck was that? :weep:

I'll Ban Petre, because my reason is not number generated.

Corrdorr / Petre is a solid v/w I think. Either one is scum or the other is. Definitely not the same alignment given their exchanges so far in the thread.
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 303

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 11th February, 2018, 2:33 pm

Fuck

Petre softed a PR and none of you paid attention.

Corrdorr was quick to jump on that wagon AFTER the soft claim though, which makes me think he’d rather resolve it during day instead of wasting the night kill.

Ban Corrdorr

Petre fucking play better and don’t blow your load this early in the game for fucks sake.

If you were a consensus lynch I would push away from it anyway because a lynch with no resistance is a town lynch
Cobalt
Momderator

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Calcifer » 11th February, 2018, 2:35 pm

-
Last edited by Calcifer on 5th November, 2018, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

Likes received: 127

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 11th February, 2018, 2:36 pm

Lochlan wrote:I imagine Cobalt is dangerous scum, so as much as I'm assuming he's town, I have a suitable level of suspicion, I think.

First, you're almost certain Cobalt is town, but now you're having some level of suspicion if he is scum? Which one is it sis? Cobalt literally hasn't done anything other than playing his usual style of gaming between your statements on him.
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 172

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 11th February, 2018, 2:38 pm

Cobalt wrote:Corrdorr was quick to jump on that wagon AFTER the soft claim though, which makes me think he’d rather resolve it during day instead of wasting the night kill.

Ban Corrdorr

Sis I literally just woke up 20 minutes ago and the first thing I saw was Petre random generating me :o Excuse me for acting first then reading second.
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 172

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 11th February, 2018, 2:52 pm

Corrdorr wrote:
Lochlan wrote:I imagine Cobalt is dangerous scum, so as much as I'm assuming he's town, I have a suitable level of suspicion, I think.

First, you're almost certain Cobalt is town, but now you're having some level of suspicion if he is scum? Which one is it sis? Cobalt literally hasn't done anything other than playing his usual style of gaming between your statements on him.

Yes, I'm fairly certain he's town, but I have a reasonable amount of suspicion towards his flip. He's not townclear or anything so I must have some suspicion or I'm either dumb, or scum.

You're reminding me of dyachei from the game I just played and that's not a good look. If I had more experience playing with you I'd maybe be more certain on you.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 296

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 11th February, 2018, 3:14 pm

Lochlan wrote:
Corrdorr wrote:

Yes, I'm fairly certain he's town, but I have a reasonable amount of suspicion towards his flip. He's not townclear or anything so I must have some suspicion or I'm either dumb, or scum.

You're reminding me of dyachei from the game I just played and that's not a good look. If I had more experience playing with you I'd maybe be more certain on you.

Oh jerk should've told me we played together. :P
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 9

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hyacinth » 11th February, 2018, 3:20 pm

Tally:

Players remaining: 14
Players dead: 0

Petre - 6 (Calcifer, Cobalt, Corrdorr, Lochlan, Woollyhoolly, wolbre04)
Corrdorr - 1 (Petre)
No Ban - 1 (Flower)

Haven't voted: BucketTech, Gavin, Kaspar, PokemonKidRyan, Sig, TheBrunswickian (6)
Hyacinth
Candlelight Supper Enthusiast

First name: Jan
Likes received: 40

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Calcifer » 11th February, 2018, 3:24 pm

-
Last edited by Calcifer on 5th November, 2018, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 11th February, 2018, 3:27 pm

Calcifer wrote:Huh, I find it a bit odd Sig has been active yet not voted.

Last time I threw out a joke vote it almost got me lynched. So i've become more sparing with my voting.

I'm still feeling the Petre wagon, but if he's actually soft claiming and not fake claiming it would be bad.

I disagree with Colbat that Correy's vote means he's bad since he voted post soft claim.

Besides that I don't have much to go on. I feel like people are sheeping Petre, but it doesn't stop him from being scum I'd just caution us all bandwagoning him right away.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 9

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 11th February, 2018, 3:28 pm

Lochlan wrote:
Corrdorr wrote:

Do not discuss ongoing games, especially ones I’m hosting. :nono:
Cobalt
Momderator

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th February, 2018, 3:29 pm

Sig wrote:
Lochlan wrote:
Corrdorr wrote:

Oh jerk should've told me we played together. :P

He was lillifer, I was wolbre04, Finch was Fire Opal, and Quinn was lovelygiant.
Also, in b4 Corrdorr starts lolcatting like dya :3

Cobalt wrote:Fuck

Petre softed a PR and none of you paid attention.

Corrdorr was quick to jump on that wagon AFTER the soft claim though, which makes me think he’d rather resolve it during day instead of wasting the night kill.

Ban Corrdorr

Petre fucking play better and don’t blow your load this early in the game for fucks sake.

If you were a consensus lynch I would push away from it anyway because a lynch with no resistance is a town lynch

I'm willing to *maybe* hop on board with Cobalt and Petre here for the time being, but I need other people's reads first. If Petre flips town or Corey does (depending on who gets lynched), I'll go after the other one as I'm sure they aren't aligned (unless one is bussing the other). For not my vote stays on Petre

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 11th February, 2018, 3:30 pm

Lynch Woollyhoolly

Start talking.
Cobalt
Momderator

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 11th February, 2018, 3:30 pm

Ffs STOP discussing my ongoing game!!
Cobalt
Momderator

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 11th February, 2018, 3:34 pm

Cobalt wrote:Ffs STOP discussing my ongoing game!!

All I discussed were the players names and cat memes. I didn't think I was revealing much :dunno:

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Calcifer » 11th February, 2018, 3:35 pm

-
Last edited by Calcifer on 5th November, 2018, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Zephyrus » 11th February, 2018, 3:39 pm

Having seen the developments of the day, I'm not keen to vote to ban Petre, especially now that he's soft claimed; however, that stuff about bringing town down with him was super odd. I'd much rather see how the night plays out with regards to him. I'm also not entirely convinced about Corrdorr either. I'm going to put off this vote again, as I really want to feel secure with it.

I would like to hear a bit more from Kaspar. Show yourself.
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hyacinth » 11th February, 2018, 3:40 pm

Announcement:

Please do not bring up receipts from ongoing games on other sites. While it doesn't go against the rules of this edition of Mafia in particular, it's a violation of etiquette and unfair to players participating in those other games. Feel free to bring up any past behaviour as proof from games that are finished.
Hyacinth

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hyacinth » 11th February, 2018, 3:44 pm

Tally:

Players remaining: 14
Players dead: 0

Petre - 5 (Calcifer, Corrdorr, Lochlan, Woollyhoolly, wolbre04)
Corrdorr - 1 (Petre)
No Ban - 1 (Flower)
Woollyhoolly - 1 (Cobalt)

Haven't voted: BucketTech, Gavin, Kaspar, PokemonKidRyan, Sig, TheBrunswickian (6)
Hyacinth

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PostThis post was deleted by Woollyhoolly on 29th May, 2020, 10:11 am.
Reason: x

PreviousNext

Recently active