GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 11:34 am

Kind Wolf wrote:Guess it's my turn to say hi everyone. First game here so this will be interesting. Good luck all and have fun.

Justvan fyi. Currently I'm sick, so if I make too many bad plays, I blame it on that.

I know this is an early post, but I don't like it.

Have you ever been mafia before Kind Wolf?
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 9

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Squipel » 23rd February, 2018, 11:39 am

Why the early lynch dude?
But Petre's post is just strange.
However, Sig that's just overly aggressive, the poor sod's probably not played before and let's be honest the number of posts is just annoying.
Vote Eliminate Sig
Squipel
King of the Gingers

First name: James
Likes received: 28

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 11:44 am

Squipel wrote:Why the early lynch dude?
However, Sig that's just overly aggressive, the poor sod's probably not played before and let's be honest the number of posts is just annoying.
Vote Eliminate Sig

Early voting is common? We can change votes no point in not using them as a civ.

I asked if he played and I'm always aggressive lynching someone for being aggressive is very weak reasoning. And you're also lynching me since I'm active and posting? So basically you're trying to policy lynch me for being "aggressive" and posting alot, and by alot I mean like what maybe 7 posts?

This is scummy. Lets lynch it.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 11:45 am

I've posted 7 times Kind wolf has posted 9 times, is that annoying to you? Or are you just rattled since I called out a scum buddy?
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 11:47 am

Day 1 is the best time to catch mafia, before they can get used to a thread, lynching someone for being to aggressive day 1 is weak reasoning, you're literally saying it's better to not make a fuss and blend. If you look through any of my civ games on here you'll see I'm aggressive day 1, so is a handful of other vets. That's how we play. I also want to get the ball rolling and have some good discussions, not just fluff.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Calcifer » 23rd February, 2018, 11:50 am

-
Last edited by Calcifer on 5th November, 2018, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

Likes received: 127

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Squipel » 23rd February, 2018, 11:50 am

It's annoying that you can't possibly just put all of this in one sodding post.

Literally just put the two posts together, you're proving my point right above me. I don't care about the number of posts it's the fact that you're so messy you can't even put two posts in the same place.
And what's the point in looking through your past games. You're more likely to be a mafia scum and act like you have every other day so that we just think you're being your normal self.
Squipel
King of the Gingers

First name: James
Likes received: 28

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 23rd February, 2018, 11:56 am

Sig! :bow: Giving the thread some life, I appreciate that.

Squipel wrote:Why the early lynch dude?
Vote Eliminate Sig

James this post reeks, but tbh I don't even know your town meta so who knows. Aggression is the name of the game for getting info day 1, and Sig is relatively aggressive, get over it. He also posts like that, I'm definitely not trying to say he's town, but your reasoning for voting him is shitty.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 296

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Kind Wolf » 23rd February, 2018, 11:57 am

Sig wrote:
Kind Wolf wrote:Guess it's my turn to say hi everyone. First game here so this will be interesting. Good luck all and have fun.

Justvan fyi. Currently I'm sick, so if I make too many bad plays, I blame it on that.

I know this is an early post, but I don't like it.

Have you ever been mafia before Kind Wolf?

Can't lie that I haven't. Justvon various sites. This is my first game here and obviosuly, I got to up my game as I have seen many of them themed, which makes me kinda worried as there was a teferance that some roles have been buffed or something like that.
Kind Wolf

First name: Alexander
Likes received: 3

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 11:59 am

Calcifer wrote:Jesus christ Sig, what the hell is that mess of posts.

Vote Eliminate Sig

Nothing wrong with lots of posts. If I'm reading through the thread or have additional thoughts I'll post as I go, but I do applaud how quickly you jump onto a chance to vote for someone. ;)

Squipel wrote:It's annoying that you can't possibly just put all of this in one sodding post.

Literally just put the two posts together, you're proving my point right above me. I don't care about the number of posts it's the fact that you're so messy you can't even put two posts in the same place.
And what's the point in looking through your past games. You're more likely to be a mafia scum and act like you have every other day so that we just think you're being your normal self.

You're willing to lynch me based off of nothing besides that you dislike my post count and I'm being "aggressive." If you don't want me to use a meta defense than give me a real reason to vote not since I'm pressuring players. Which honestly I'm not even doing. Throwing down a vote for someone who isn't here is common in mafia. Calling out odd things is common in mafia. If you want to lynch people for being aggressive than honestly you're in the wrong game. ;)

linki: Thanks for answering Kind Wolf
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 12:09 pm

Imma do what Squib hates, but I promise I'm not doing it to piss you off. :P

Out of the two who're voting for me I dislike Cal's vote more, but it's early day 1 so not really a concerned yet. If he doesn't move his vote or give any good reasoning I'd eye him a bit more.

Squib's post could be a civ, but I hate his reasoning for lynching me.

Also you saying past games don't matter isn't true, meta is established and some people have tells. Cal caught some of mine last game when I didn't vote. That's not to say we can't change how we play, but discounting all past games isn't a good either.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 23rd February, 2018, 12:46 pm

Sig you're a hot mess right now lmao.

Once again I'm on the same page as Cal.
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 303

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby PokemonKidRyan » 23rd February, 2018, 12:49 pm

Lochlan, I'd love to post loads of great content but this early in the game, there's not much to analyse.
Some of us don't really do big content posts, so reiterating things and saying opinions on things already said is normally quite decent.
Now, I will post bigger things when I find the chance, but all the time, especially day 1, it isn't easy to do that.

I don't really like the train on Sig.
Yes, they posted a lot in fairly quick succession before, so it could be argued that they rushed their posts.
However, it could be NAI for them (I haven't really seen much from Sig myself before)
Also, is Sig a PL or is it just a coincidence that they're being voted quickly in this game when they were last time too?
That's the only main observation I made.
Kind Wolf (Alex) you are the love of my life.
I'm so lucky to have you~

Having fun meeting new people and playing more games.
PokemonKidRyan

First name: Ryan

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 12:51 pm

Cobalt wrote:Sig you're a hot mess right now lmao.

Once again I'm on the same page as Cal.

Explain? Since this how I always play. :dunno:

linki: See there's no reason for me to rush my posts that's just how I play at the end of the day nobody has given a good reason for voting me. Lots of posts and being aggressive is how I play.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Calcifer » 23rd February, 2018, 12:52 pm

-
Last edited by Calcifer on 5th November, 2018, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 12:55 pm

Calcifer wrote:
Sig wrote:Also you saying past games don't matter isn't true, meta is established and some people have tells. Cal caught some of mine last game when I didn't vote. That's not to say we can't change how we play, but discounting all past games isn't a good either.

Yeah, I picked up on you last game, and all you've posted so far feels damn sus to me.

Okay, but you picked up on what that's the same? You can't just make vague posts and expect people to follow you through. If I recall correctly you sussed me for being indecisive and not voting? But now you're voting for me based off the fact I voted early and I'm being aggressive?

I also expect more from you right now JT, you should know by now I'm an aggressive player and voting early isn't alignment indicator at all. In fact I'm shocked we had a full page without voting. The other point is that I was posting to much? Basically this is a policy lynch since Squibs is salty that I'm posting so much and pressuring people. And Cal just jumped on it.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Zephyrus » 23rd February, 2018, 12:57 pm

Caught up, hi everyone.
Right, so, I think James was just messy (as usual), but I certainly not keen on Cal's quick jump on to this bandwagon - too opportunistic for my liking. However, I can still see where it's coming from, so I'm going to see how this situation develops before I start leaning anyone because I'm not feeling scum on either side yet.
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 12:59 pm

Also what's PL? I don't know that one.

Is it common for James to make a point, drop a vote, and leave? Since I dislike that.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Calcifer » 23rd February, 2018, 1:00 pm

-
Last edited by Calcifer on 5th November, 2018, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 1:02 pm

Calcifer wrote:Nah, I voted you because you defended Temi, plus you were inconsistent in your reasons why. Then when he flipped, it made you even more sus which is what Cobalt picked up on.

Which is the same as this game how? Since you basically just destroyed any reason you had for voting me.
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active