GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 1:41 pm

Cobalt wrote:Day One no lynching is actually against the rules.

Can we tell new people that so we can stop having this infernal argument every game?


Okay so upon reread this is bullshit, we should pretend there are rules so people don't play the way they want to?

Not only is this entirely unethical, but it can also help the mafia. I'll hope you were joking, because otherwise I'd be ready to lynch you right now for this.
Image
User avatar
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK
 
First name: Sigurd :P
Posts: 2180
Likes received: 9
Joined: 9th March, 2015, 9:05 pm
Location: Philadelphia PA
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Cobalt » 23rd February, 2018, 1:42 pm

Sig wrote:
Petre wrote:Me trying to figure out where to go and what to do with my life this game because I can't just dog after Bren out of salt:


I don't like this post it gut pings me.

Petre always tunnels Brennan because he won as SK in the Christmas game, nothing to not like about this post. Next.

Sig wrote:
Kind Wolf wrote:Guess it's my turn to say hi everyone. First game here so this will be interesting. Good luck all and have fun.

Justvan fyi. Currently I'm sick, so if I make too many bad plays, I blame it on that.


I know this is an early post, but I don't like it.

Have you ever been mafia before Kind Wolf?

What exactly is there not to like about this post?

I joked around with him afterwards about him being sick, but he did nothing but politely enter and explain that he wasn't feeling well. I don't think you actually find this post suspicious, I just think you wanted something to post.

Sig wrote:
Squipel wrote:Why the early lynch dude?
But Petre's post is just strange.
However, Sig that's just overly aggressive, the poor sod's probably not played before and let's be honest the number of posts is just annoying.
Vote Eliminate Sig


Early voting is common? We can change votes no point in not using them as a civ.

I asked if he played and I'm always aggressive lynching someone for being aggressive is very weak reasoning. And you're also lynching me since I'm active and posting? So basically you're trying to policy lynch me for being "aggressive" and posting alot, and by alot I mean like what maybe 7 posts?

This is scummy. Lets lynch it.

Squipel's post was a damn mess but he's always a damn mess and you basically OMGUS'd here by turning the first person who votes you with reasonable suspicion into "this is scummy, let's lynch it". Like, no? He had a point, you were being aggressive, but his logic after was dumb but that's not a reason why he's scum it's a reason why he reasonably suspected you and I think that comes from a town perspective, and your post does not.



Sig wrote:Day 1 is the best time to catch mafia, before they can get used to a thread, lynching someone for being to aggressive day 1 is weak reasoning, you're literally saying it's better to not make a fuss and blend. If you look through any of my civ games on here you'll see I'm aggressive day 1, so is a handful of other vets. That's how we play. I also want to get the ball rolling and have some good discussions, not just fluff.


This is just so......... self-narrate-y?

Like this post is literally you saying "this is what I'm doing and this is why it's not suspicious", which is exactly what scum does, plan ahead of time and intentionally do things to not look suspicious.

You don't need to make a post that says "this is what I'm doing and this is why it's not suspicious" if you're town, because if you're town you let your gameplay speak for itself and not have to get overly defensive at one random halfassed push on you in the first 2 pages of the game.

I just think you hit the ground running trying too hard to look town and you being super defensive about it makes you look even worse.

Lynch Sig
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21661
Likes received: 303
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Cobalt » 23rd February, 2018, 1:43 pm

Sig wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Day One no lynching is actually against the rules.

Can we tell new people that so we can stop having this infernal argument every game?


Okay so upon reread this is bullshit, we should pretend there are rules so people don't play the way they want to?

Not only is this entirely unethical, but it can also help the mafia. I'll hope you were joking, because otherwise I'd be ready to lynch you right now for this.

Oh my god Sig shut the fuck up I was clearly being sarcastic. I literally said "can we tell people that" like I OBVIOUSLY wasn't seriously trying to push that angle LMAO

"I'd be ready to lynch you right now for this" lmao good luck go ahead and try tough guy
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21661
Likes received: 303
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Calcifer » 23rd February, 2018, 1:47 pm

-
Last edited by Calcifer on 5th November, 2018, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing
 
Posts: 1261
Likes received: 127
Joined: 30th June, 2014, 3:12 pm

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 1:48 pm

Cobalt wrote:
Sig wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Day One no lynching is actually against the rules.

Can we tell new people that so we can stop having this infernal argument every game?


Okay so upon reread this is bullshit, we should pretend there are rules so people don't play the way they want to?

Not only is this entirely unethical, but it can also help the mafia. I'll hope you were joking, because otherwise I'd be ready to lynch you right now for this.

Oh my god Sig shut the fuck up I was clearly being sarcastic. I literally said "can we tell people that" like I OBVIOUSLY wasn't seriously trying to push that angle LMAO

"I'd be ready to lynch you right now for this" lmao good luck go ahead and try tough guy


Chill out, this is why nobody likes to play here mafia. I'm not going to get into a mud slinging fight with you since you can't handle people not blindly following you and get so pissy your ready to create weak reasoning to vote. I'll address your lame ISO in a bit, but I can already see you only took like four of my posts? Ignoring everything else I said.

You said it was clear yet Cal asked the same question? Obviously it wasn't very clear than. Also again there's no reason to be an asshole, which you're coming close to doing.
Image
User avatar
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK
 
First name: Sigurd :P
Posts: 2180
Likes received: 9
Joined: 9th March, 2015, 9:05 pm
Location: Philadelphia PA
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Calcifer » 23rd February, 2018, 1:51 pm

-
Last edited by Calcifer on 5th November, 2018, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing
 
Posts: 1261
Likes received: 127
Joined: 30th June, 2014, 3:12 pm

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 1:56 pm

Cobalt wrote:
Sig wrote:
Petre wrote:Me trying to figure out where to go and what to do with my life this game because I can't just dog after Bren out of salt:


I don't like this post it gut pings me.

Petre always tunnels Brennan because he won as SK in the Christmas game, nothing to not like about this post. Next.

Sig wrote:
Kind Wolf wrote:Guess it's my turn to say hi everyone. First game here so this will be interesting. Good luck all and have fun.

Justvan fyi. Currently I'm sick, so if I make too many bad plays, I blame it on that.


I know this is an early post, but I don't like it.

Have you ever been mafia before Kind Wolf?

What exactly is there not to like about this post?


I joked around with him afterwards about him being sick, but he did nothing but politely enter and explain that he wasn't feeling well. I don't think you actually find this post suspicious, I just think you wanted something to post.


I've got enough posts that I didn't just need something to post, I found him making an excuse so early to be slightly pingy so I wanted clarification. The fact that he preemptively set himself up with an excuse was pingy, he's sick so might make bad plays.

Sig wrote:
Squipel wrote:Why the early lynch dude?
But Petre's post is just strange.
However, Sig that's just overly aggressive, the poor sod's probably not played before and let's be honest the number of posts is just annoying.
Vote Eliminate Sig


Early voting is common? We can change votes no point in not using them as a civ.

I asked if he played and I'm always aggressive lynching someone for being aggressive is very weak reasoning. And you're also lynching me since I'm active and posting? So basically you're trying to policy lynch me for being "aggressive" and posting alot, and by alot I mean like what maybe 7 posts?

This is scummy. Lets lynch it.

Squipel's post was a damn mess but he's always a damn mess and you basically OMGUS'd here by turning the first person who votes you with reasonable suspicion into "this is scummy, let's lynch it". Like, no? He had a point, you were being aggressive, but his logic after was dumb but that's not a reason why he's scum it's a reason why he reasonably suspected you and I think that comes from a town perspective, and your post does not.

It was scummy and messy, also your not one to talk at all ever about little wording since you always do it. Also so what I was being aggressive? That means nothing and you fail to later quote any posts I made explaining it way to cherry pick.


Sig wrote:Day 1 is the best time to catch mafia, before they can get used to a thread, lynching someone for being to aggressive day 1 is weak reasoning, you're literally saying it's better to not make a fuss and blend. If you look through any of my civ games on here you'll see I'm aggressive day 1, so is a handful of other vets. That's how we play. I also want to get the ball rolling and have some good discussions, not just fluff.


This is just so......... self-narrate-y?

Like this post is literally you saying "this is what I'm doing and this is why it's not suspicious", which is exactly what scum does, plan ahead of time and intentionally do things to not look suspicious.

You don't need to make a post that says "this is what I'm doing and this is why it's not suspicious" if you're town, because if you're town you let your gameplay speak for itself and not have to get overly defensive at one random halfassed push on you in the first 2 pages of the game.

I just think you hit the ground running trying too hard to look town and you being super defensive about it makes you look even worse.

Lynch Sig


I hit the ground running since I wanted to play and was ready for it, no other reason that's what i almost always do and you should know this seeing how many games we've been in. We have alot of people who have never played or I've never played with so I'm explaining myslef and some logic again nothing wrong or scummy. You told people not to claim why did you self narrate things?


You have no case and made a half asses attempt to justify a vote by completely cherry picking my posts. The fact you only picked four, two that were super early, another which was a response to someone lynching me with a weak case, and the last being an explanation is weak. You've ignored the vast amount of my posts which isn't good.

The fact you also so quickly jumped on flaming me since I said your posts were odd is a bad look. Literally you built a case since I expressed gut doubt against you and that case isn't even good.
Image
User avatar
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK
 
First name: Sigurd :P
Posts: 2180
Likes received: 9
Joined: 9th March, 2015, 9:05 pm
Location: Philadelphia PA
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Cobalt » 23rd February, 2018, 1:58 pm

Sig wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
Sig wrote:
Cobalt wrote:Day One no lynching is actually against the rules.

Can we tell new people that so we can stop having this infernal argument every game?


Okay so upon reread this is bullshit, we should pretend there are rules so people don't play the way they want to?

Not only is this entirely unethical, but it can also help the mafia. I'll hope you were joking, because otherwise I'd be ready to lynch you right now for this.

Oh my god Sig shut the fuck up I was clearly being sarcastic. I literally said "can we tell people that" like I OBVIOUSLY wasn't seriously trying to push that angle LMAO

"I'd be ready to lynch you right now for this" lmao good luck go ahead and try tough guy


Chill out, this is why nobody likes to play here mafia. I'm not going to get into a mud slinging fight with you since you can't handle people not blindly following you and get so pissy your ready to create weak reasoning to vote. I'll address your lame ISO in a bit, but I can already see you only took like four of my posts? Ignoring everything else I said.

You said it was clear yet Cal asked the same question? Obviously it wasn't very clear than. Also again there's no reason to be an asshole, which you're coming close to doing.

What else did you even say before our exchange... some dumb post at Quinn? There was nothing else to grab for my ISO that drew my eye.

Stop acting like my reasoning is weak and acknowledge that you've been messy.

God I hope the vigi shoots you tonight if you don't get lynched.
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21661
Likes received: 303
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Lochlan » 23rd February, 2018, 1:59 pm

Calcifer wrote:Okay then, who else do you think is worth a vote? Genuinely, what are your thoughts on the people who have posted so far.

Ok, Petre's post didn't ping me, although it's been his only contribution thus far, he needs to come talk more, but I'm neutral on him atm.

Kind Wolf is kinda pingy to me, but idek if he's worth lynching. He just looks like a nooby mess atm, but if he proves troublesome I won't lose sleep over him dying.

The beautiful level of OMGUS between JT and Sig makes me pretty sure they aren't both scum. JT might actually be scum, he's been a lot less useful than last game, but there's 24ish hours left in the day so ehhh. (Hit preview and there was an ok post from Cobalt about Sig. I agree with bits and disagree with bits, but this solidifies my belief they're not both scum.)

Sig, although I believe he's town, could actually be a good potential lynch idea today. If it swings that way, I won't be too mad. A few people have made an enemy out of him and if he flips town I'd be intrigued.

You yourself (Calcifer) aren't a great lynch idea for today. You just haven't had enough interaction with others, even if I do see you as neutral, leaning scum.

PKR looks scummy. I don't like him, but he's a low poster so he's low priority.

Quinn needs to get his ass in gear. He has 0 content.
User avatar
Lochlan
BOT Hunter
 
First name: Lochlan
Posts: 1347
Likes received: 296
Joined: 16th March, 2015, 12:43 pm
Location: Merseyside
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Cobalt » 23rd February, 2018, 2:00 pm

Sig wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
Sig wrote:
Petre wrote:Me trying to figure out where to go and what to do with my life this game because I can't just dog after Bren out of salt:


I don't like this post it gut pings me.

Petre always tunnels Brennan because he won as SK in the Christmas game, nothing to not like about this post. Next.

Sig wrote:
Kind Wolf wrote:Guess it's my turn to say hi everyone. First game here so this will be interesting. Good luck all and have fun.

Justvan fyi. Currently I'm sick, so if I make too many bad plays, I blame it on that.


I know this is an early post, but I don't like it.

Have you ever been mafia before Kind Wolf?

What exactly is there not to like about this post?


I joked around with him afterwards about him being sick, but he did nothing but politely enter and explain that he wasn't feeling well. I don't think you actually find this post suspicious, I just think you wanted something to post.


I've got enough posts that I didn't just need something to post, I found him making an excuse so early to be slightly pingy so I wanted clarification. The fact that he preemptively set himself up with an excuse was pingy, he's sick so might make bad plays.

Sig wrote:
Squipel wrote:Why the early lynch dude?
But Petre's post is just strange.
However, Sig that's just overly aggressive, the poor sod's probably not played before and let's be honest the number of posts is just annoying.
Vote Eliminate Sig


Early voting is common? We can change votes no point in not using them as a civ.

I asked if he played and I'm always aggressive lynching someone for being aggressive is very weak reasoning. And you're also lynching me since I'm active and posting? So basically you're trying to policy lynch me for being "aggressive" and posting alot, and by alot I mean like what maybe 7 posts?

This is scummy. Lets lynch it.

Squipel's post was a damn mess but he's always a damn mess and you basically OMGUS'd here by turning the first person who votes you with reasonable suspicion into "this is scummy, let's lynch it". Like, no? He had a point, you were being aggressive, but his logic after was dumb but that's not a reason why he's scum it's a reason why he reasonably suspected you and I think that comes from a town perspective, and your post does not.

It was scummy and messy, also your not one to talk at all ever about little wording since you always do it. Also so what I was being aggressive? That means nothing and you fail to later quote any posts I made explaining it way to cherry pick.


Sig wrote:Day 1 is the best time to catch mafia, before they can get used to a thread, lynching someone for being to aggressive day 1 is weak reasoning, you're literally saying it's better to not make a fuss and blend. If you look through any of my civ games on here you'll see I'm aggressive day 1, so is a handful of other vets. That's how we play. I also want to get the ball rolling and have some good discussions, not just fluff.


This is just so......... self-narrate-y?

Like this post is literally you saying "this is what I'm doing and this is why it's not suspicious", which is exactly what scum does, plan ahead of time and intentionally do things to not look suspicious.

You don't need to make a post that says "this is what I'm doing and this is why it's not suspicious" if you're town, because if you're town you let your gameplay speak for itself and not have to get overly defensive at one random halfassed push on you in the first 2 pages of the game.

I just think you hit the ground running trying too hard to look town and you being super defensive about it makes you look even worse.

Lynch Sig


I hit the ground running since I wanted to play and was ready for it, no other reason that's what i almost always do and you should know this seeing how many games we've been in. We have alot of people who have never played or I've never played with so I'm explaining myslef and some logic again nothing wrong or scummy. You told people not to claim why did you self narrate things?


You have no case and made a half asses attempt to justify a vote by completely cherry picking my posts. The fact you only picked four, two that were super early, another which was a response to someone lynching me with a weak case, and the last being an explanation is weak. You've ignored the vast amount of my posts which isn't good.

The fact you also so quickly jumped on flaming me since I said your posts were odd is a bad look. Literally you built a case since I expressed gut doubt against you and that case isn't even good.

Stop acting like I was cherrypicking? Lmao, I picked the posts that were the most exemplary of the traits that I found suspicious about you this game. I'm not shaping a narrative here I'm just explaining why you're a damn mess and you can't handle it.

You instinctively call any case against you weak as if that makes it so. It isn't weak, it's correct, and you're pissed about it. That's all.
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21661
Likes received: 303
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Cobalt » 23rd February, 2018, 2:01 pm

Lochlan wrote:
Calcifer wrote:Okay then, who else do you think is worth a vote? Genuinely, what are your thoughts on the people who have posted so far.

Ok, Petre's post didn't ping me, although it's been his only contribution thus far, he needs to come talk more, but I'm neutral on him atm.

Kind Wolf is kinda pingy to me, but idek if he's worth lynching. He just looks like a nooby mess atm, but if he proves troublesome I won't lose sleep over him dying.

The beautiful level of OMGUS between JT and Sig makes me pretty sure they aren't both scum. JT might actually be scum, he's been a lot less useful than last game, but there's 24ish hours left in the day so ehhh. (Hit preview and there was an ok post from Cobalt about Sig. I agree with bits and disagree with bits, but this solidifies my belief they're not both scum.)

Sig, although I believe he's town, could actually be a good potential lynch idea today. If it swings that way, I won't be too mad. A few people have made an enemy out of him and if he flips town I'd be intrigued.

You yourself (Calcifer) aren't a great lynch idea for today. You just haven't had enough interaction with others, even if I do see you as neutral, leaning scum.

PKR looks scummy. I don't like him, but he's a low poster so he's low priority.

Quinn needs to get his ass in gear. He has 0 content.

I'm not scum and if Sig isn't scum he's just bad.

There's a reason he got lynched day one as cop before. :tea:

If Quinn doesn't come through I will personally lead the lynch against him, he's been way too quiet.
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21661
Likes received: 303
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Lochlan » 23rd February, 2018, 2:03 pm

Cobalt wrote:God I hope the vigi shoots you tonight if you don't get lynched.

I dislike this. I can see this coming from scum!Cobalt to keep the blood off his hands when/if Sig flips town. NAI for now though, unless certain circumstances come up.
User avatar
Lochlan
BOT Hunter
 
First name: Lochlan
Posts: 1347
Likes received: 296
Joined: 16th March, 2015, 12:43 pm
Location: Merseyside
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 2:03 pm

Okay just checked post count, out of my 24 posts, you picked 4. You completely ignored all of my posts where I defended myself from Squibs and explained my reasoning only quoting his case, which you yourself said was messy. Since it seemed like he was coming from a town perspective?

Weak case with weak reasoning. Are you third party.

linki: Wow the fact you're now trying to get the vig to waste a shot on me when you still have no good case is scummy as all get out. And wait a second I was bad for saying lets lynch this, but it isn't bad at all that you're saying lets shoot me?

Also you honestly mentioned the quinn thing, but no other posts?

I'd also point out you're now saying this.

"Stop acting like my reasoning is weak and acknowledge that you've been messy. "\\


First your reasoning is weak, second am I messy or mafia? This makes it seem like you don't believe I'm mafia just an easy lynch

linki: It is weak you are cherry picking. So was Squibls case

@Lochlan lynching me for information isn't good for a few reason the first being my role, the second being I'm active.

@Cal what do you think of JT's case?

Imma also just throw this out we have players who haven't posted once yet or made only one post. Yet you've decided to focus on me for being active?
Image
User avatar
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK
 
First name: Sigurd :P
Posts: 2180
Likes received: 9
Joined: 9th March, 2015, 9:05 pm
Location: Philadelphia PA
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 2:05 pm

Cobalt wrote:
Lochlan wrote:
Calcifer wrote:Okay then, who else do you think is worth a vote? Genuinely, what are your thoughts on the people who have posted so far.

Ok, Petre's post didn't ping me, although it's been his only contribution thus far, he needs to come talk more, but I'm neutral on him atm.

Kind Wolf is kinda pingy to me, but idek if he's worth lynching. He just looks like a nooby mess atm, but if he proves troublesome I won't lose sleep over him dying.

The beautiful level of OMGUS between JT and Sig makes me pretty sure they aren't both scum. JT might actually be scum, he's been a lot less useful than last game, but there's 24ish hours left in the day so ehhh. (Hit preview and there was an ok post from Cobalt about Sig. I agree with bits and disagree with bits, but this solidifies my belief they're not both scum.)

Sig, although I believe he's town, could actually be a good potential lynch idea today. If it swings that way, I won't be too mad. A few people have made an enemy out of him and if he flips town I'd be intrigued.

You yourself (Calcifer) aren't a great lynch idea for today. You just haven't had enough interaction with others, even if I do see you as neutral, leaning scum.

PKR looks scummy. I don't like him, but he's a low poster so he's low priority.

Quinn needs to get his ass in gear. He has 0 content.

I'm not scum and if Sig isn't scum he's just bad.

There's a reason he got lynched day one as cop before. :tea:

If Quinn doesn't come through I will personally lead the lynch against him, he's been way too quiet.


Right here JT has a high horse he's sitting on and will abuse anyone who disagrees with him and act like an ass.

The reason I got lynched day 1 as cop is since you tunnel and let scum pocket you. Which wait is what you're doing right now. Ready for a repeat where you make town loose a game and then blame the host? Also I love that you bring up a a game that took place years ago, establish that you believe I'm messy yet still want me to be vigged and or lynched. This is civvie how?
Image
User avatar
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK
 
First name: Sigurd :P
Posts: 2180
Likes received: 9
Joined: 9th March, 2015, 9:05 pm
Location: Philadelphia PA
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Sig » 23rd February, 2018, 2:07 pm

Literally JT's last post just made his entire case look like shit. He just admitted that I get lynched early for being "messy" which I'm not yet he's pushing my lynch.

Notice he didn't push my lynch last game, notice he didn't say almost anything until after I called him odd? Stop thinking your some sort of mafia king and stop getting pissy when people don't instantly agree with you. And maybe people will actually want to come back and play mafia here.
Image
User avatar
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK
 
First name: Sigurd :P
Posts: 2180
Likes received: 9
Joined: 9th March, 2015, 9:05 pm
Location: Philadelphia PA
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Cobalt » 23rd February, 2018, 2:08 pm

Of your 24 posts, only 10 of them were made before we started exchanging words.

Why would I include posts that were us posting at each other in my ISO of you? When my ISO was supposed to be why I found you suspicious BEFORE then?

And the first two posts were nothing of consequence and I discarded the other ones that were irrelevant to my case.

Stop using your current, inflated post count that includes all the arguments you've had since people started suspecting you for your first 10 posts and acting like I'm suspicious for using almost half of those posts as my case.

Also you probably only had like 18 posts when I started casing you so stop using posts that you didn't even make yet as a reason to push me?!????!?!?!?!

Like what the fuck is going on here
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21661
Likes received: 303
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Cobalt » 23rd February, 2018, 2:09 pm

Sig wrote:Literally JT's last post just made his entire case look like shit. He just admitted that I get lynched early for being "messy" which I'm not yet he's pushing my lynch.

Notice he didn't push my lynch last game, notice he didn't say almost anything until after I called him odd? Stop thinking your some sort of mafia king and stop getting pissy when people don't instantly agree with you. And maybe people will actually want to come back and play mafia here.

I'm not getting pissy when people don't instantly agree with me... who's not agreeing with me? You're the only one not agreeing with me. Lmao.
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21661
Likes received: 303
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Cobalt » 23rd February, 2018, 2:10 pm

I didn't push you last game... how does that have any effect on what I do this game?

Last game only lasted 2 days and I thought you were town for the first one. That's literally it. What does that have to do with anything in this game? Why do you need to bring that up to push your perspective when it has no bearing on this game because it's a new rand?

Unless you're the same alignment as last game and I'm doing something different and now you're upset that you're caught early.
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21661
Likes received: 303
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Lightbringer » 23rd February, 2018, 2:11 pm

Hmm. The argument between Sig and Cobalt sounds a lot like the time I was arguing with Sig and he was scum. I don't remember the name of the game right now though.
Image
User avatar
Lightbringer
Member
 
First name: Lukas
Posts: 467
Likes received: 20
Joined: 16th September, 2016, 5:02 pm
Location: Deutschland
Country: Germany (de)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXIII EDITION: CARTOON CHAOS [DAY 1]

Unread postby Cobalt » 23rd February, 2018, 2:11 pm

"You only used 4 posts!"

"Those were the only ones I needed."

*makes like 8 more posts*

"I HAVE 24 POSTS AND YOU ONLY USED 4 OF THEM"

Like... did that really just happen? lmao
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21661
Likes received: 303
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 28 guests